We are looking for experienced Front-end engineers with exceptional ability to build and architect scalable frontend applications.
You will be responsible for building mobile applications (iOS, Android) for our patients. Your work will have a direct effect on helping people with a variety of unmet medical needs in ophthalmic, neurological and psychiatric disorders.
• Responsible for leading and driving experiences for mobile applications and delivering projects in a fast-moving and dynamic environment collaborating with other teams.
• Assemble functional requirements, develop technical specifications, and help plan the project.
• Take ownership of product quality through good testing and coding practices.
• Partner closely with product managers, engineering leads, and UI/UE designer to build user-friendly apps.
Education & Experience: (minimum/desirable)
5+ years of experience building front end applications
Languages: Basic English (read and written)
• Experience with front-ed technologies, including React and/or React Native.
• Experience with Front-end tooling such as setting up and configuring Webpack flows, automated code quality tooling and custom NodeJS scripts.
• Comfortable interfacing with backend services within the application.
• Familiar with Cloud service, Docker, npm, Yarn and Git.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills for timely documentation, presentation, and discussion in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary, team-based environment.