We are looking for experienced engineers with strong full stack skills in building cloud-native applications. This role will involve building the infrastructure of our digital therapeutics platform using state-of-the-art technologies in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining the cloud infrastructure that enables AffaMed digital therapeutics offerings. Your work will have a direct effect on helping people with a variety of unmet medical needs in ophthalmic, neurological and psychiatric disorders.
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and document software.
• Discover, refine, and communicate requirements with engineers and stakeholders.
• Demonstrating clear vision and an ability to solve problems.
• Mentor new and junior engineers.
Education & Experience: (minimum/desirable)
5+ years software development experience
Languages: Basic English (read and written)
• Experience delivering code following best practices including testing, code review, and continuous integration.
• Experience architecting a subsystem or microservice.
• Familiar with container technology, Kubernetes operational experience is a plus.
• Familiar with one of the major cloud computing services: Alibaba Cloud, AWS, or Azure.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills for timely documentation, presentation, and discussion in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary, team-based environment.