We are looking for a product manager who is passionate about creating digitally delivered treatments which improve the lives of patients with a variety of conditions. In this role you will work closely with clinicians, scientists, and software engineers to identify key patient challenges and create the experiences that empower individuals to treat their diseases through digital therapeutics.This role will be focused on delivering our pipeline products from pre-clinical research, clinical trials and to market. Your work will have a direct effect on helping people with a variety of unmet medical needs in ophthalmic, neurological and psychiatric disorders.
• Collaborating with scientists, clinicians, business developers, and engineers to rapidly define and develop products that deliver therapeutic value to our patients.
• Understand scientific concepts and identify opportunities to translate ideas into testable, scalable products and prototypes.
• Understand and synthesize the complexities of the healthcare environment including regulations, existing clinical workflows, and patient journeys into high potential product opportunities.
• Scope and prioritize the product’s iterative roadmap, regularly communicating status to stakeholders.
• Write clear and accurate user stories, manage the backlog to ensure the engineering team has the right work at the right time.
Education & Experience: (minimum/desirable)
3+ years of experience working as a Product Manager in an agile environment.
Languages: Basic English (read and written)
• Background or previous experience in digital health or a related field.
• Familiar with prototype design tools.
• Experience working on cross functional teams to deliver software applications.
• Track record of filing a medical device to authorities is a plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills for timely documentation, presentation, and discussion in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary, team-based environment.